- help us understand how our website is used on an aggregated (not individual) basis, so we can continue to improve it for you
- provide any services that are necessary for the running of our website
When you use our site, you agree to these cookies being set; however, you are free to change your browser settings if you want to delete or block them. We would however recommend you allow cookies so you can:
- get the best experience and additional functionality that may be available – eg social media sharing buttons, polls, etc
- help us improve our website - we need to understand how it is used to continue to improve it/ These cookies don't collect information that could identify you personally, but they do help us understand:
- which pages are most popular so we can make these as accessible as possible
- which pages aren’t being used so we can remove content that isn’t of value
- where errors are being displayed so we can fix these for you
- where we need to focus our development effort as trends in browser usage and device types change.
Without this information, we will have less insight into what you want. By allowing cookies you will be helping us develop our website and continue to deliver a good quality experience for you
How to control and delete cookies
- Update your browser settings:
- The help facility on your browser will explain how to do this or you may want to visit the independent site aboutcookies.org for more helpful information. Note that deleting or blocking cookies may prevent parts of Celbridge Camera Club website from working.
- Manage your settings on third party sites:
- Sites like Google and YouTube have their own cookie policies. Access their cookie pages to find out how to delete or opt-out across all websites where their services are used.
Celbridge Camera Club website cookies
Cookies can be categorised by the role they fulfil on our website.
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential to enable you to move around our website and use features such as secure services where available. Without these cookies such services can't be provided.
- Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website, for instance which pages you go to most often, and if you get error messages from any of our pages. These cookies don’t collect information that personally identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve our website.
- Functionality cookies allow the website to remember any choices that you make while you visit our site. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. They cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Although we’ve carried out a comprehensive audit of the website, it is possible that we may have missed a cookie from our lists above. If you happen to find one that is being set on our sites but isn’t listed above, please do let us know.