Health & Safety
Frank Butler - Fireworks
NOTE: For the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic, the club’s health and safety procedures outlined below will be in addition to or superceded by any government health guidelines or restrictions that are in place in relation to the pandemic.
In the interest of Health and Safety while attending Club nights, all members and visitors must observe the following:
- All members must sign the registration sheet
- Ensure you note the fire escape nearest to you
- There is no smoking within the Slip Hall building at any time
- All aisles and exits must be kept clear of any obstruction such as camera bags, equipment, coats etc. This includes the access space between chairs during a club night.
- Cars must be parked in such a way as to permit access for the Emergency Services.
- Members should exercise care during the filling of tea/coffee cups to avoid scalds.
- Members should seek help moving heavy items of club equipment (Lighting kits etc.)
- During all Club activities in the Slip Hall all fire exits must remain unlocked. This is the responsibility of the person officiating on a given night.
- All members must sign the Attendance Book each night.
- The Assembly Point is just inside Castletown Gates.
- Club membership is restricted to those 18 years of over—proof of age may be required
Any queries, questions or observations should be reported to the Chairperson, or a member of the Committee immediately.