Health and Safety
In the interest of Health and Safety while attending Club nights, all members and visitors must observe the following:
- All members must sign the Attendance Book each night.
- During all Club activities in the Slip Hall all fire exits must remain unlocked. This is the responsibility of the person officiating.
- All aisles and exits must be kept clear of any obstruction such as camera bags, equipment, coats etc.
- In the event of fire (or other emergency) please leave the hall and walk to the Assembly Point just inside Castletown Gates.
- Cars must be parked in such a way as to permit access for the Emergency Services.
- Members should seek help moving heavy items of club equipment (Lighting kits etc.)
- Members should take great care on club outings to ensure their own safety and that of others including any equipment being used.
- There is no smoking within the Slip Hall building at any time
Any queries, questions or observations should be brought to the attention of the Secretary.