The competition rules have been updated for the season ahead and the Hand In and Judging nights have been entered into the Events calendar.
Please note that the rules have changed from last year, and that there will be differences between the Novice, Intermediate and Advanced Leagues, so please refer to the details on the competitions pages (POTY and Nature) for the rules pertaining to your grade.
A summary is provided below:
– There will be six rounds in the league, but there will be a reduced number of images required per round.
– There will be themes for the Novice and Intermediate league competitions. One image in each round of the league will be a themed image.
– The Novice league competition will consist of digital entries only.
– The Advanced league competition will consist of print entries only.
– In the nature competition there will be medals for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd placed images in each of the Advanced and non-Advanced competitions. The trophy for Best Overall Image will be awarded to the 1st place image in either the Advanced or non-Advanced section.
– The exhibition will be a stand-alone competition and will not be part of the league this year.
Again, please refer to the competitions pages (POTY and Nature) for the full details.